Tuesday, June 24, 2014

Just in Time for the Sun: Ladies

Hello my lovlies! The Spring semester is over. Which means it is time to live it up in the summer time. This year's Summer is going to be totally different. Now that I'm in college and working I have a new appreciation for Summer break and the season of beach trips, spontaneous adventures, and warm nights. To accompany these great adventures and memories, clothes play a fun factor in a summer to remember. I haven't done a "fashion" post since the fall/winter season and I think it's about time I pop a little more color and style into this precious blog of mine. Hope you all enjoy my picks for this year's summer season. ^.^

Yours Truly,
Carla Renee
xoxo



Maxi Dresses
I will admit, I have fallen in love with these and the simplest way to define them is that they are long dresses. When I was younger I refused dresses with a passion. I thought they were too girly. I was so wrong! Dresses, especially maxi dresses in particular, are so light, comfy, and versatile. They can be worn casually or can be dressed up with a few accessories and a nice bag. Maxi dresses are definitely my go to attire. Whether the dress is one solid color or patterned from top to bottom, there is just something about them that won't let me stray away.













High Waisted Shorts
I've noticed that these shorts have risen in popularity and I think they're perfect for the summer. I have yet to where these shorts only because I have doubts about whether I would look right in them. But I definitely applaud those that can rock these shorts right.



















Maxi Skirts
Maxi skirts are my second go to attire. They aren't constricting and can be dressed up or down or anyway you want to.













What are your summer go to clothing items? :)

No comments:

Post a Comment