Monday, July 21, 2014

Just in Time for the Sun: Fellas

Hello again lovelies!

So this time around I thought I'd show you my favorite fashion picks for men! I was never one to look deeply into men's attire. Neither was I one to have an opinion on my favorite style for men. If I saw a guy that dressed really nice then I would give credit when it's due, meaning that I would tell him that I like his taste in clothing, haha. So I thought I'd give it a try since, for me, the way a guy dresses is important and says a lot about them. So here it is ladies and gentlemen, my favorite summertime styles for men!

Yours Truly,
Carla Renee
xoxo

Tank tops are a perfect wear during the summer time months. Dress them up a little with pants, as shown in this picture, or with a nice pair of shorts. I also like the small pocket design on the tank top. If give it a little more pop. Rather than it just being a basic white tank top. I've noticed that the whole roll up the bottom of the pants thing has become more popular and it looks nice if done correctly. The reason why I chose this picture in particular is because he is wearing lighter colors; white and beige to be exact. I think summer is a great time to part from the typical blues and blacks and indulge in some other colors like these.
















I love button ups and they can be worn any time of year. The classic plaid and jeans combo is always a great go to. But in this picture he looks summer ready because of the colors!! I cannot stress enough about color. Summer time is the time for fun and adventure. The model's jeans are great as well. They aren't your regular blue washed jeans. They're a light blue, but they almost look white. Don't be afraid to be a little daring in your color pallet. Try some colors that you wouldn't necessarily try and it doesn't have to be too much. For example, even though it isn't a lot the orange looks great in the shirt. Not everyone is fond of the color orange but there is just enough to make a statement. Summer isn't just about having fun in the sun, it's about having fun with color as well.













I love this look for leisure time. Basketball shorts and a tank top or a baseball tee. Comfort is important as well and this look is great for just hanging around friends, doing nothing, or just at home staying out of the heat. There is nothing wrong with going back to the basics and staying simple. It looks good too. ;)


















What are some of your favorite male looks for the summer?

No comments:

Post a Comment