Saturday, January 10, 2015

New Year, Fresh Start

Happy New Year my lovelies!,

2014 has been such an amazing and busy year for me. I've grown so much as a person and accomplished so much! I got my first job and was able to juggle school and volunteering along with it. In 2014 I found out that working while being a full time student takes a lot of hard work, determination, and time management! 2014 was definitely the year that I became more independent. I was more responsible for myself by making my own decisions, going out on my own, and trying my best to financially support myself.

I'm very thankful and blessed for the experiences I had during 2014 and I feel like 2015 is going to be even bigger for me. I have so much planned and so far this year is on a great start. This year is going to be full of new experiences and adventures that I'm super excited for.

This year I have so much planned! For one, I turn 20 this year! So I have big plans for that, which I will talk about closer to my actual birthday. I also have some "adventures" planned that I will be talking about and posting pictures of.

I'm far from being a perfect person and there is always room for self improvement. Along with all of my adventures that I have planned for this year, there is a lot of growing I want to do. One thing that I want to really work on this year is time management! Managing my time is something I really struggle with. I feel like once I get that under wraps it will open up more opportunities for me to keep up with my hobbies, like photography and blogging.

What do you have planned for the new year?

Yours Truly,
Carla Renee
xoxo

1 comment:

  1. I'm glad you're back. I'm looking forward to seeing and sharing your growth and experiences. Job well done.

    ReplyDelete