Monday, December 2, 2013

ChinaTown and JapanTown, San Francisco, California

ChinaTown and JapanTown are definitely their own towns within San Francisco. Once you step into one of these towns it's like you've entered a whole new realm. I've been to ChinaTown a couple of times since I've been in SF and I love going there. Before any shopping or exploring I have to go to a tea shop for free tea tasting. The tea is freshly brewed right in front of you and the guy, Kenny, really knows his stuff about tea. Kenny's shop is the only tea shop I go to for tea tasting. Here's a link to his website, it's worth a look. I'll also have the address to his shop down below.

One day when I explored ChinaTown with a friend we decided to head over to JapanTown since I had never been there. Once we got to JapanTown my heart exploded, haha. I love JapanTown. The mall there has to separate buildings. There's an eastern side and western side. The mall has a lot of anime stores, for those who love anime like I do, and it also has a lot of Japanese restaurants that I would love to try one day. If you're in San Francisco I recommend visiting ChinaTown and JapanTown at least once. Enjoy. :)

Yours Truly,
Carla Renee
xoxo



Tea tasting in ChinaTown! 

Here is the address to the tea shop: 

Vital TeaLeaf 509 Grant Ave. San Francisco, CA 94108 




















The bridge in the JapanTown mall. I forgot what building it is in. It's really cool. You have to walk on the bridge to get to the second floor. :D 






















Macaroons in the JapanTown mall at a little stand called Cako. The macaroons are so cute and delicious and cheap too!

No comments:

Post a Comment