Thursday, November 28, 2013

Fort Funston, San Francisco, California

Recently I had an outing to a beautiful view spot in San Francisco with a good friend of mine. It's right on the water and it's a great place to watch the sunset. I suggest bringing a cardigan or a light jacket and boots. It will get cold. And a heads up, people like to take their dogs there and let them off their leashes. From my experience there, most of the dogs were small or medium sized dogs. A few big dogs, but they were all well trained. They weren't running around, just seemed to be relaxing. This was my first time at Fort Funston and I've fallen in love with it. I definitely plan on being a regular at this view spot throughout my years in San Francisco. Here are some pictures I took while I was there. I hope you enjoy them and maybe even plan a trip to Fort Funston to enjoy the view for yourself. :)

Yours Truly,
Carla Renee
xoxo












 The drink came from a boba shop not too far from Fort Funston, it's called TeaWay Express. I got the taro milk tea boba. It's one of my favorite flavors.
Here is a picture of a teddy bear that a guy set up for his girlfriend. He purposed to her here and my friend and I were lucky enough to witness it. It was such a beautiful moment. Congrats to the newly engaged couple. <3 
 My adventurous friend who brought me here. He knew about this place for years and I'm so glad he invited me here.

No comments:

Post a Comment