Wednesday, December 25, 2013

Music to Capture the Seasonal Feeling: Christmas Session

Merry Christmas everyone!! I hope you all are enjoying the holiday. I probably should have uploaded this yesterday, but here are some songs that I like to listen to on Christmas. These songs are new, old, and everywhere in between. I love listening to them, they definitely gets me into the holiday spirit. I hope you all enjoy and Happy Holidays!

Yours Truly,
Carla Renee
xoxo







Toni Braxton- "The Christmas Song"

Boyz II Men- "Let It Snow"

Justin Beiber- "Christmas Eve"


Whitney Houston- "One wish for Christmas"

Chris Brown- "This Christmas"


Monica- "Grown Up Christmas List"


Jackson 5- "I Saw Mommy Kissing Santa Claus"


Jaime Foxx- "Christmas List"


Mariah Carey- "All I Want For Christmas Is You"


No comments:

Post a Comment