Thursday, January 2, 2014

Looking back on 2013 and feeling hopeful for 2014

Hey lovelies! It looks like we made it through another year! 2013 had a few monumental moments: I turned 18 in April, I graduated high school in June, and I moved away for college at the end of August. I've had a lot of fun in college and I've learned a lot about myself. Even though 2013 had great moments for me there were some hardships here in there throughout the year. I had stumbled, faltered, and lost direction at one point. But through the good and bad I learned a lot, grew from my struggles, and I look forward to the upcoming year.

Now that the year has ended a new one has begun it is time to make some expectations for 2014. It's common for people to have "New Year Resolutions" but to be honest those resolutions only last about 2 or 3 months max. I used to write resolutions and they would only last about two months at the most.

Starting this coming year I won't have an New Year Resolutions. My main focus for this year and many years to come is self improvement. Becoming a better and stronger person is an ongoing process that never ends. I want to work on being a better person than I was in 2013 and years before that. I wouldn't call them New Year Resolutions but this year I want to make sure that I don't repeat last year. I don't want to make the same mistakes I did last year. I want to be more willing to put myself out there and truly strive for whatever it is that I want. I want to continue being humble and staying healthy and becoming healthier. I don't expect to see immediate results from anything that I do because I know it's going to be a never ending process and my results will become visible in the long run.

Yours Truly,
Carla Renee
xoxo

So what are some of your goals and aspirations for 2014?


No comments:

Post a Comment